Dear Temedicine and e-Health Enthusiasts, we are forwarding an invitation to contribute to the topic of „Tele-Medicine and e-Health”, or any others included among the topics suggested in the Special Track on Bio- and Medical Informatics and Cybernetics: BMIC 2023, being organized in the context of the 27th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2023, which is organized in Orlando, Florida, USA, and will be held on September 12 – 15, 2023.
You can submit your article at: https://www.iiis-2023conf.org/
The Proceedings of WMSCI and all its collocated events have been indexed by Elsevier’s SCOPUS since 2005. The 2023 proceedings will also be sent to Elsevier’s SCOPUS.
The conference will also be jointly held with:
- The 17th International Multi-Conference on Society, Cybernetics, and Informatics: IMSCI 2023
- The 21st International Conference on Education and Information Systems, Technologies and Applications: EISTA 2023
More details regarding these and other collocated events and special tracks can be found at: https://www.iTemedicineiis-2023conf.org/
The new deadlines for this 2nd CFP are as follows:
- July 7th, 2023: Article submissions
- July 7th, 2023: Invited session proposals
- July 26th, 2023: Notifications of acceptance
- August 10th, 2023: Uploading of camera-ready or final version
Both synchronous and asynchronous virtual presentations are possible. Therefore, the authors who participate virtually in the conference have the option of:
- Submitting a slide show and/or a pre-recorded video of their presentation (asynchronous presentation) or
- Making their presentation via Zoom (synchronous presentation)
Additionally, each paper to be presented at the event may be read and commented on, via electronic forums, and evaluated by those participants who have registered for the conference.
You also have the option to contribute as a member of the Organizing Committee by accepting our invitation for organizing an invited or special session, where you would have the responsibility of promoting your session and reviewing the articles submitted to you. You should appoint your own reviewers to support you. Effective organizers will be included as co-editors of the volume of the proceedings in which the papers of the session(s) that they organized have been included. If you accept this invitation, please submit your proposal through the conference web site.