Mamy ogromną przyjemność zaprosić Państwa na kolejną, już piątą edycję Ogólnopolskiej Konferencji Naukowej „Komunikacja w Medycynie”. Konferencja odbędzie się w piątek i sobotę 26-27 listopada 2021 r. hybrydowo: on-line z możliwością obecności stacjonarnie, w ramach limitu miejsc. Termin nadsyłania abstraktów wystąpień to 30 września br.
STRONA WWW KONFERENCJI / FORMULARZ REJESTRACYJNY
Serdecznie zapraszamy do udziału w Konferencji!
Komitet Organizacyjny V Ogólnopolskiej Konferencji „Komunikacja w Medycynie”
Conference date has been shifted to 23-24 April 2021!
New Submission deadline is 9 April 2021!
The Center for Bioethics and Biolaw and the Department of Ethics of the Institute of Philosophy of the University of Warsaw together with the Department of Medical Informatics and Telemedicine of the Medical University in Warsaw and Polish Telemedicine Society kindly invites you to the International Telemedicine Conference that will be held online on 23-24 April 2021. It will be a time for exchange of experiences from before the COVID-19 pandemic and to reflect on the last few months in the following areas:
- telemedicine – an enhancement of or alternative to standard diagnosis and treatment; medical and ethical aspects of using AI in the support of decision-making processes of medical professionals and in the referrals of patients (triage); standardization and individualization of medical care;
- doctor-patient relationship in the digital world: building trust in the distance relationship; credibility of information provided by patients in telemedicine; supporting patient compliance through applications and electronic devices; nudging ethics;
- e-consent – legal regulation as well as ethical challenges and dangers related to the electronic patient’s informed consent; remote assessment of the patient’s capacity to consent; patient information and information comprehension testing; patients vulnerability;
- ethical and legal aspects of collection, processing and sharing big data in clinical care, research and public health; cybersecurity and privacy protection in telemedicine, including health monitoring with wearable devices, smartphone apps (tracking, profiling, machine learning); moral and legal status of neuro-data; the question of legal regulation regarding acquisition and processing of neuro-data; implications of the debate on the status of genetic data regulation;
- accessibility of medical care and equal access to services – opportunities and risks related to telemedicine tools; care of the electronically excluded patients; opportunities and challenges for telemedicine in the care of the elderly;
- medical and ethical aspects of nursing care with the use of telemedicine tools;
- telemedicine in the public health service; public health and citizens’ rights;
- telemedicine and education: opportunities and challenges for health education; telemedicine as a challenge for the education of medical staff; continuing education of medical workers with the use of telemedicine tools;
The International Telemedicine Conference 2021 will be held online. All lectures and thematic sessions will be held using the videoconference platform. We will be able to see in practice what “tele” in telemedicine means. Additionally, we will be independent of the epidemiological situation. See you there!